Financial Planning and Investment Management Help During and After COVID-19
Tell us what you need and one of our knowledgeable staff members will get back to you within 24 hours. Our initial consultation with you is free. The professionals at WS Wealth Management are here to help, answer questions, and develop solutions to meet your personal financial needs.
Get started and contact us now»
Here are some of the areas we can help with:
- General financial planning—what will the COVID crisis mean to your upcoming retirement, your kids’ college, and many other decisions.
- Help you understand the temporary suspension of RMD rules
- Help you work with the new rules allowing penalty-free early distributions from pension accounts and the rules allowing the taxation of those distributions to be “stretched”
- Roth conversions—with the current low markets and for some low incomes, this may be a perfect time for Roth conversions
- Guidance in understanding your investments, the markets, and a future direction
As WS Wealth Management is a fiduciary, we are compensated by our fees and are, of course, legally obligated to put your financial needs and goals first. You can trust us to provide investment advice that is based on academic finance theory, based on your long term needs and goals and free of self-interest on our part. If you want unbiased advice as to how to work with your investments in these uncertain times, contact us today.